Forum "Oil and Gas Field Construction"
On June 2-3, 2021 representatives of leading E&P and service companies will gather in Moscow discuss modern principles and technologies for developing onshore and offshore oil and gas field facility infrastructure.
The forum "Onshore & Offshore Oil and Gas Field Construction" will take place on June 2-3, 2021 at the Holiday Inn Lesnaya Hotel in Moscow. The Forum's host is the Center of New Technologies with support of the Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas and the Moscow section of Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE).
The main topics of the Forum are:
- Design of infrastructure, primary preparation and processing of oil & gas products.
- Preparation of the conceptual project of development and arrangement of oil and gas fields.
- Technical and economic calculations when designing arrangement of oil and gas fields.
- Value assessment of capital construction.
- Block and modular execution of the capital processing equipment. Examples of module deliveries.
- Information technologies in arrangement designing. Consideration of methodology of creation of models.
- Development of offshore fields.
- Subsea technology in offshore oil and gas production.
- Equipment and technologies for offshore production.
- Other industry's topics.
The forum will gather key industry players and will create unique opportunities for a meeting with new clients and partners. Selecting one of the packages will allow you to meet new customers, to present your products and services in the fast-growing market.
For the additional information, please, contact us by e-mail email@example.com or by phone +7 (495) 488-6749.